For my first Skyrim build I’ve decided to go with something simple. Perking just 4 skills, this is my take on the bound bow-wielding elven knight. I present…
Pilgrimage of the Saints (requires mod)
Promises to Keep
The Book of Love
The Heart of Dibella
The Staff of Magnus
Touching the Sky
Circlet – Fortify Archery/Fortify Conjuration
Armor – Fortify Conjuration/Fortify Healing Rate
Gauntlets – Fortify Archery/Fortify Magicka
Boots – Resist Frost/Resist Shock
Amulet – Fortify Archery/Fortify Conjuration
Ring – Fortify Archery/Resist Fire
While the Alinor Archer doesn’t have any special moves or powers (her skill with the bow is her power), there are a couple of things you can do to further enhance her abilities, although not required by any means, you may find them useful if you want to take your playthrough to a higher level.
- Fortify Alteration Potions increase both the duration and the slowdown effect of the Slow-Time shout.
- Becoming a vampire and taking the Necromage perk will increase the power of the Fortify Archery enchantments on your gear, increasing damage output even further.
- Making Enchanting Legendary after you enchant your final set of armor frees up 8 perk points which, in my own playthrough, I spent as follows: 2 more in Agile Defender, Apprentice and Adept Conjuration, Summoner 1/2, Atromancy, Elemental Potency and Twin Souls.
- Real Permanent Blessings – Collect All Edition – the name of this mod pretty much says it all, this mod is required for the Pilgrimage of the Saints quest.
- Mystic Elven Armor Replacer – this mod retextures elven armor to a very regal silvery-white.
- Slofs Unique Frost – this mod turns Frost into a pure white stallion, more fitting for an Alinor knight.
- Better Females by Bella – elves can actually be pretty now.
- ApachiiSkyHair – much better hair styles.
- Purple Eyes – allows Karliah’s violet eyes for all races.